Skip to main content

Pretty Good

I tried another vegan frozen entree that I thought was pretty tasty; this is from the same brand that made that spicy burrito bowl I liked.

Here's what the actual food looks like cooked, which isn't bad. The dish was not as spicy as the burrito bowl, and I liked the flavors a lot. Aside from being a bit watery (which may have been due to me trying not to overcook it versus a product flaw) it actually tasted like a decent enchilada, too. Made me remember my niece and nephew giving me the nickname Enchilada when they were little, which made me smile.

Comments

Maria Zannini said…
You realize that now I will always remember you as Enchilada? LOL! That is too cute.

The food doesn't look half bad. I sometimes buy small meals for days when Greg doesn't want to eat or I'm alone. I'll make a note to look for Tattooed Chef.