My first quilting project in September was a simple hand quilted mug rug.
I crocheted a little pumpkin out of thrifted variegated yarn.
I made the September tote for my calendar project out of vintage fabric strips. For the first time ever I did the sewing and quilting entirely on my sewing machine.
I hand-stitched stamped fabric embellishments to this tea-stained muslin bag and replaced the drawstrings with hand-dyed ribbon.
On the crochet blog I demonstrated three ways to make an inexpensive DIY Advent calendar.
I crocheted this hexagon blanket, Happiness, because I needed some, and that's what it brought me.
I made a clone of my favorite winter hat in gray, pink and silver yarn.
With all of my caregiving duties this month I didn't get a lot done, but I'm happy with what I was able to accomplish -- and having these projects really helped me get through a terrible time. On to a hopefully happier October!
Comments