While we were in Cocoa Village I stopped by Hello Again Books, where for the first time I discovered their clearance section way in the back of the store. When it's "buy two, get four free" (which is their wonderful idea of clearance) you know I'm in trouble. Six of these came from that section. :) They also gave me this reusable bag for free. I love this bookstore.
I'll have to show you the fourteen books I picked up in two batches; otherwise they won't fit on the table. I didn't need another cookbook, honestly. That said, I am not going to be eating red meat any longer due to the diciness of what it being dumped into stores these days, so I figured why not try more chicken recipes?
The Louise Penny and Anna Stuart books are new editions from the front of the store, and I paid full price for those two. :)
So I have fourteen more books to read, and there are thirteen weeks left in 2026. Can I get them read before 2027? We shall see. As I read them, I'll post pics and my thoughts in this album here.
Comments