For my calendar project's September tote I have to first decide which fabric I want to use, and I have a couple of candidates. This basket of vintage fabric that I got at the Coop keeps tempting me to use at least some of it for patchwork. I also have no bad feelings about it.
I also have this table cloth I thrifted originally for a summer tote that I have yet to use (I'm not sure I can cut it up. It's really pretty.)
The brown shorts on top of this pile of thrifted pants was part of an idea I wanted to try -- recycling an item of intact clothing into a bag -- but I'm not sure I can make it work like I see it in my head.
Anyway, I need to pick a fabric first before I get started, and out of these three possibilities the basket of fabric is the most appealing (and it's already cut up!) So I will use that for the September tote.
Comments