My guy wanted to stretch his legs last week, so we went to walk our local Goodwill. There was no yarn or fabric on the shelves, so I drifted back to the books, and found a brand new hardcover copy of a cookbook I wanted to give my nephew, and four paperbacks for myself.
The books cost me $3.00 total -- here's my receipt. That cookbook alone retails for $28.00.
When we got home my latest thrifted lot arrived.
Although the package was soiled, the six Vera Bradley bags inside were none the worse for wear.
These two are in brand new condition. I thrifted this lot mainly for the big solid navy purse, which I plan to use over winter.
These three need a bath, but otherwise are in very good shape.
This little wristlet is on the shabby side, but I'm going to rehab it in a fun way.
I paid $9.99 for the bag lot, which makes each bag cost $1.66. Can't beat that price.
Comments