Avoiding sugar in my diet always limits my beverage choices, and I feel the pain of that most during the summer when I tend to drink more. I recently discovered Spindrift, a brand of sparkling water flavored with real fruit juice. It has 4 calories, and only 1 gm of carbs, so it's perfect for me. The lemon and the lime flavors taste good, too, very slightly sweet but not overpowering. I definitely recommend it as a diet soda alternative.
I did cut up that plastic dollar tote to make into something stronger, but got caught up with work and set it aside. Then last night some hand-dyed silk and pretty threads called my name, and, well . . . Felt SO good to do some handwork, except my neck began hurting about an hour into it. I tried changing the way I sit and work, but it's pretty obvious that the doc is right.
Comments